Oregon Hearing Solutions is unique in that clients are afforded the opportunity to purchase hearing aids at the same place they have their hearing tested. Unlike a doctor’s office or hearing aid retailer, Oregon Hearing Solutions clinic is staffed and equipped to provide diagnostic hearing evaluations, as well as comprehensive and professional hearing aid fittings. In addition to state-of-the-art equipment and the latest digital amplification technologies, Dr. Scott G. Johnson, Clinical Audiologist, specializes in digital hearing aid fittings.
We have attempted to gather and share information to help you to learn more about us, our philosophy regarding hearing care, as well information regarding the services and hearing health care products we supply. We are here to answer any questions regarding hearing loss and solutions.
Please don’t hesitate to call us: (503) 625-4111.
Our hope is to improve the quality of your life, improve the communication between you and your family, and enhance your ability to belong and contribute to your community. We will do everything possible to assure your satisfaction with our service and benefit from our products. If you are not completely satisfied, we are not satisfied. At Oregon Hearing Solutions, improving your hearing is our primary priority.
Not sure if you need us? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have problems hearing, especially in the presence of other conversations or extraneous background noise?
- Are you missing parts of or entire words in conversations?
- Do you sometimes “bluff” and pretend to hear by nodding your head in agreement when you’re not really sure what has been said?
- Are you becoming more tentative in your work or perhaps more isolated in social settings?
- Have you come to distrust your ability to hear accurately and are concerned that you may be answering questions incorrectly and exposing yourself to ridicule?
Did you answer yes to ANY of these questions?
If you did, then the first step is to schedule an appointment. Call (503) 625-4111 to speak with a real person who understands hearing loss. Our office manager is ready to set up a time for you to come in and discover solutions for your hearing loss. Don’t wait another day.